Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's a Small [cyber] World

When I first started blogging, I was intrigued by a randome comment that someone posted in response to my story about Mom and her transplant, (archived from Nov 06). It surprised me that some randome person out in "cyberland" actually stumbled into my little corner of the web and was moved enough by my posting to contact me. I expect comments from people I KNOW, but it was my first anonymous "fan."

Then today I was searching around Google and came across the New York Organ Donor Network newsletter that an abbreviated version of my story was featured in a few years ago. Click here to see it... Go to page 12. It has a nice picture from our last Christmas with Mom 6 years ago.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

I wish I could make the picture bigger ... I want to see all your faces more clearly. Maybe you'll scan and post it on your blog? ???