Sunday, December 3, 2006

Car-ma!


If there is any justice in this world, the person who did this to my car will sprout an embarrasing cold sore on his wedding day!

I was stopped in a left turn lane, and some jack-off hit me. He stopped for half a second before tearing off into traffic. I wasn't able to get the license plate, although I WAS able to see the scared look on the face of the 7-8 year old child in the back seat of the car.

The lesson this S.O.B. taught to his kid is that it is ok to run away from your problems, to NOT take responsibility for your actions, and disregard basic human decency.

Two years ago, another jack-ass BACKED UP at an intersection after deciding at the last second that he didn't have time to beat the light. He crunched my front end and took off. That time my car was totalled.

Almost 6 years ago, my Dad and I were run over by a big red Dodge Dakota pick-up truck while crossing the street in a crosswalk near my house. The bastard took off, leaving Dad lying in the street and me in the gutter screaming in a panic. (We both miraculously walked away from that, although the driver couldn't have known that.)

How do these people live with themselves??? I believe in something like karma-- or CARma, so they will get theirs!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

Oh no!!!!! I'm so sorry! ARRRRRGGGHHH! People can be so horrible!!!!!!!!