Friday, October 19, 2007

Tequila Free Zone

I still couldn't bring myself to come back to Tequila. Even a single marguerita didn't go down easily.. I switched to a pina colada and then decided to go to diet coke. I was severely damaged in Indianapolis. So sad...

After a night at the local haunt in Huntington, we decided to stock up on junk food and all of us pile into bed to watch Dane Cook. I got ice cream. Here's the conversation:

Rachel: What flavor did you get?

Jonathan: Haagen Daz Peaches and Cream.

Rachel: You always get somehing different. I usually get the same thing.

Jonathan: Well, Lori from Weight Watchers says you lose weight faster if you "mix it up" and don't always eat the same thing.... So I alternate between Chunky Monkey, Half- Baked, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Peaches and Cream.

Rachel: I don't think that's what Lori meant....

[as we roll in a fit of early morning giggles...]

No comments: