Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Riding Harry Potter's Celebrity Coat-Tail.


Check out this link. I dressed up to work at the Harry Potter Midnight Magic Party for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" last friday night. A photographer from Reuter's was there and took a bunch of shots of me as the "Trivia Wizard." I circulated the store (when I could move-- I was mobbed most of the night) asking tough questions from all 6 books. I was amazed at how much detail the kids knew! Anyway, just before midnight, I became a bagger on the cashier line. It was surprisingly fun. As you can see from the link (if you look close at the first picture and caption) the Reuter's guy found me again. I made international news! :)
I also found the link on Yahoo News, where the photo is a little more clear...

No comments: