Monday, December 17, 2007

Chat Pack


I found Chat Pack at Barnes and Noble over the weekend, and thought it would be a fun thing to do on my blog. I know that I have some fans out there-- well, actually friends and family mostly, but if you can' t count them as your biggest fans, what else matters-- but most people don't leave comments. My hope is that the Chat Pack questions will make the blog more interactive and give visitors a chance to chime in with their answers. (Please sign at least your first name when you answer so I know who you are. I haven't managed to master the settings that control how to leave your post, so people keep leaving them anonymously.)

Chat Pack question: If you were told that you could watch only one television show a week for the next 12 months, which show would you choose to watch? (Leave your answer in the comments.)

My Answer: I would probably have picked "West Wing" but it's no longer in production, so I would probably shoose "Brothers and Sisters." I LOVE Sally Field.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm well i'm pretty easy to please as i just like to veg in front of the telly. Journey Man, but it's now cancelled, grrr. I like time travel themes. But then i guess Gossip Girl, totally lame and cheesy but i LOVE it. Rufus makes my evening. haha. Victoria G.